surprise at work

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
Stopped by the store that i work at last night and the manager goes are you here to pick up your coins said she called and left a message a lady had brought in some old coins and they where in the store safe waiting for me tolled her i had just stopped buy for something else. She went in and got them from the safe said i owed her 9 dollars hadn't seen them but she said you will like what i have for you so here they are hope you all like them because i have looked at them all day. The lady had brought some in last month and manager accepted she said she had never seen them before the lady did tell her she had a lot more of these.

Attachments

• silver 096.JPG
    silver 096.JPG
    165.7 KB · Views: 594
  • silver 098.JPG
    silver 098.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 593
  • silver 099.JPG
    silver 099.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 594
Upvote 0

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Not bad at all! Those silver dollars would be nice to grab as many as she wants to sell! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Lucky you!

OP
OP
gold eye

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
My son who is nine heard them in my pocket when i got home and had is hand in the pocket to see them he has already called dips on the next ones that come through so sorry .

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love Peace Dollars!!! They are my favorites!!! Sigh . . .

Great deal!!!

apush :read2:

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. Sad to see someone cash these for face, not knowing what they could really get for them. But their loss is your gain.

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
I got 2 from work too a while ago now, both were in safe to be sent to bank... i taught them a lesson to save me them, but never got any thing else...

huge congrats

OP
OP
gold eye

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
Thank you all for the comments i still cant believe it that they are mine I keep looking at them all day just thinking about who had them and where they have been and yes i did tell the office staff to give the lady my number when she comes in this is not the first time she has turned in peace dollars the office girls took two last month and the manager who saved these for me bought those she got them for her girls. Happy hunting RON

OP
OP
gold eye

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
Update spoke to the lady who had brought the peace dollars in she came in and she said she had some more coins and would bring them in cant wait and another lady came in with a walker and a 69 ken got them to day . Happy hunting RON

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread