Are you noticing the upward trend in silver finds this week ?

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it's important to stop and take notice of the very different tone on the CRH-ing site
this week . I noticed a lot of people posting rather decent scores ,compared to the last 3 or
4 months . I am interested in hearing your theories about the increased silver scores this week.
My theory is - as I have always maintained - this is very random - which allows for runs on
either the silver ,or the no silver side of the street - What say you ? Argentium.

Upvote 0

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
I know in my area people are hurting for cash i see them bring change into the coin machine all day long and when i go into the banks the tellers tell me that people are bring in a lot of rolled coins. RON

dave5710

Mar 7, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
I was able to get two bags of quarters at my bank today. I commented to the head teller that this was the first time I was able to get that many quarters in months. She said that people started bringing in coins again after quite a dry spell. I saw three different people with coffee cans or butter tubs to cash in, while I was there.
People saved their coins for different reasons. I would guess that Christmas and vacation are two big ones. Then wait a while for the coins to go through the system.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
dave5710 said:
I was able to get two bags of quarters at my bank today. I commented to the head teller that this was the first time I was able to get that many quarters in months. She said that people started bringing in coins again after quite a dry spell. I saw three different people with coffee cans or butter tubs to cash in, while I was there.
People saved their coins for different reasons. I would guess that Christmas and vacation are two big ones. Then wait a while for the coins to go through the system.
All I know is I had total Skunk week this week though I do see o nthe forum things are picking up for some of us. The wife did okay this week first decent week in moths for her she got 101 Silvers in 6 Boxes with no skunks.

skelly9131

Jan 12, 2010
I only started CRH in January, but late April and May have been my best by far. That's partially because I have increased the volume, but it's also been my best find percentages as well.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This hobby has ups and downs, this coulda just been a good week for a lot of people. I have been doing decent, I've been mixing up my hunts more between dimes and halves, seems to be doing me some good so I will stick with this technique till it starts to drop of a bit

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not really. Silver is slow around here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions