Good day

lee7462

Greenie
May 19, 2010
Well, yesterday I got another box of halves from my credit union and it was a skunk. Previous box was pretty good. We'll see what happens next week when the next one comes in.

I was a little bummed about the skunk, and decided to go searching for rolls at a few banks near me. The third one today had four rolls, but I was a little dissapointed when the guy brought them out because they were the fed(?) rolls, the ones that are machine done. Only these had been torn open and then taped up so I assumed they were someone's dumps. Then the teller shows me both ends of one of the rolls and says "these are treasure". They were silver on both ends, and all of the rolls were like that one he showed me.

I took a pic with my cell phone camera because I was too excited to drive home to take a decent picture. The last pic is the one I just took with my digi cam.

So four rolls produced 70 40% and 2 90%!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 241
  • 5.28.10.jpg
    5.28.10.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 243
Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Congrats on a great find. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Could be the fellow that searched those rolls was looking for clad and dumps silver :icon_scratch:
HH
Rich

OP
OP
L

lee7462

Greenie
May 19, 2010
Rich Hartford said:
Congrats on a great find. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Could be the fellow that searched those rolls was looking for clad and dumps silver :icon_scratch:
HH
Rich

I hope so, lol. I'll be checking back in a month or so, but they told me they've had these for a "long time". I don't know what that means to them.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
I think these were 4 very old tattered rolls that been laying around for a while and just got turned in.

Execllent score for 4 rolls, dam near dream box numbers only with a lot less dumps.

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions