The half way point

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
Yes, I know it is the 7th of June but I wasn't drunk on the first and I feel like ranting and raving on the 7th. The year so far has been good to me and to others as I have seen. It's still out there and it is silver. To all of the newbies, I encourage you to keep trying as only us true die hards will never stop. No matter the situation in my area I have to many banks and have to many friends now working at the banks that I feel invisible. lol. I do still worry but my sheer handsomeness keeps me from the dreaded "F" word.
My numbers this year are about the same as last. I expect to accumulate about a full box of silver halves by December 31st. As for the dimes I have no idea were I will end up. All I can say is that I have 50 more silver dimes than there are days right now since the first of Jan. and if you don;t want to count all of that up it is around 210 silver dimes. My goal this year has been to find 1 silver dime per every day of the year this year and it might come true.
My averages for the year are not nearly as precise as GMAN and his accounting skills but I would have to say that I am averaging about 1.5 silver dimes per box and about 2 to 5 silver halves per box. Not to mention that I have hit the silver vain in my area...... It has taken me a long time but I have found a bank that receives boxes from a certain distributor in my area that no one uses. I believe I am one of the only ones that is receiving these halves which is awesome. I can pretty much guarantee 20 or so silvers per box. Right now I am only getting 1 box a week from this said bank, as I don;t want to over whelm them but I may be asking for 2 a week soon.
If anyone wants info on how to start this hobby I may be willing to give you some info as long as your not in my area.....lol. But seriously I don't really care. I enjoy my hobby. It is one of the only hobbies that don't require me to spend a lot of money because..... I can get it all back plus some. I enjoy this forum. I know I don't post as much as I used to but I always read and I enjoy the trails and tribulations of all that post here.
As always gl and HH,
Frank

Upvote 0

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to know the secret. PM me if you want Frank