2days 12 Boxes...................(pics 2)...... .

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
2days 12 Boxes...................(pic's 2)...... .

Well ordered from 2 banks 6 Boxes each one Bank they did not come in again, next week maybe. Was seriously thinking of quitting for few weeks after such dismal finds and SKUNKS last few weeks that became months really but while was doing my 6 Boxes (3 of which were Skunks), got a call from a Bank that had refused to order for me(Loomis), I had pressed them last week they said they call me & let me know if they'd order for me after all- well they did today & they will; odd though she said their Boxes come in $1K sizes (huh), so ordered 2 of them to test waters, they wont be here till 17th of June though.

Anyhoot my 3 Boxes with Silver are pictured below, one had but one in it another 2, and one had 7 %40's, 10 %90's and an Ol' friend Ben who came too. ;D Not a great day but it sure lifted me spirits to see my Ol friend Ben and his friends who came today.

Attachments

• 100_1372.JPG
    100_1372.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 358
  • 100_1373.JPG
    100_1373.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 367
  • 100_1369.JPG
    100_1369.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 368
Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Re: 2days 12 Boxes...................(pic's 2)...... .

Good score Obe ! I'm curious about 1000 dollar boxes. Maybe they are bags.
HH
Rich

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009

nice your sticking around now :icon_thumright:

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ben's are great, but the pups are beautiful! Ohhhh! My heart is tugging. They are so sweet!

apush :read2:

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010

Obe,
Nice score. Hope they keep coming for you. Nice pups too!
rileyboy

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

hey obe you beat my score today. hey i used to breed those dachshunds too. looks like you got a piebald there, kind of hard to tell. it may be a dapple. anyway i got 800 bucks for one piebald i had. went to a guy in kingsport tenn. when i lived out in the country i ran a small kennel. i had 8 females and one male. funny thing i took them all in to the vet one year for the rabies shots and the vet commented about my male. he said this dog does not have an inch of fat on him. i replied he keeps it worked off LOL. those were some good times for me. wish i still lived out in the country but that is a whole other story. i live in the city now with neighbors so close i can almost hear them walking in their house next door. anyway the puppy pics bring back alot of good memories. i will get back on topic and pm you the dog stories.
i have a question---were those easy street cafe stickers on silver halves? if they were count your blessings because i have never found one with that sticker on it that was and i have found a TON of those things. the cafe is in south carolina and i googled them and got their number. i called them everyday for about a week and asked stupid questions like i got a half with a sticker on it does this mean i get a free meal? i would usually call them at lunch time when they were the most busy. one employee told me that they pass them out at happy hour for people to buy 50 cent beer. sounds like a coin roll hunter that is a restaurant owner that has found a new way to dump his clad on folks.....

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS

those dogs r so cute! my sister has a dapple...had babies too, but were a mix with a pug...anyway good luck with them, and nice score, i love bens so much!

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

silvercop said:
hey obe you beat my score today. hey i used to breed those dachshunds too. looks like you got a piebald there, kind of hard to tell. it may be a dapple. anyway i got 800 bucks for one piebald i had. went to a guy in kingsport tenn. when i lived out in the country i ran a small kennel. i had 8 females and one male. funny thing i took them all in to the vet one year for the rabies shots and the vet commented about my male. he said this dog does not have an inch of fat on him. i replied he keeps it worked off LOL. those were some good times for me. wish i still lived out in the country but that is a whole other story. i live in the city now with neighbors so close i can almost hear them walking in their house next door. anyway the puppy pics bring back alot of good memories. i will get back on topic and pm you the dog stories.
i have a question---were those easy street cafe stickers on silver halves? if they were count your blessings because i have never found one with that sticker on it that was and i have found a TON of those things. the cafe is in south carolina and i googled them and got their number. i called them everyday for about a week and asked stupid questions like i got a half with a sticker on it does this mean i get a free meal? i would usually call them at lunch time when they were the most busy. one employee told me that they pass them out at happy hour for people to buy 50 cent beer. sounds like a coin roll hunter that is a restaurant owner that has found a new way to dump his clad on folks.....
Those stickers say:
Aunt Chalidas EASY STREET CAFE 18 Years

Is that same as ones you found? Yeah that'd be a good way to get rid of dumps, thru your own cash register in your own Biz.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

those are the ones obe. the same stickers as i find here. i never knew there was so many until i found a whole box of them once. i took pictures of them and put them on this board. i even put the phone number in the post in hopes that others would call and pester them. i hate marked coins. and i never found any silver ones with that sticker on it. that is why i think a roll hunter lurks someplace behind it all.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

silvercop said:
those are the ones obe. the same stickers as i find here. i never knew there was so many until i found a whole box of them once. i took pictures of them and put them on this board. i even put the phone number in the post in hopes that others would call and pester them. i hate marked coins. and i never found any silver ones with that sticker on it. that is why i think a roll hunter lurks someplace behind it all.
Yeah I remember your post with Pic's of all them little red stickers. Oh in one of my Boxes this week was a coin (may of been more but I search fast could of missed some), with a date on them of 4/28/10, I got it yesterday 6/8/10 . There were lots of other marks on the coins too from big red X's, to red mark up Kennedy's neck and a whole bunch of other colored and placed marks- am always amazed still find ANY Silver with so many marked coins in these Boxes.
The wife has done 4 of her 10 so far and has 2 Skunks one with 1 and one with 2 in it. Her Banker called her after she got her Boxes home yesterday and asked her to bring 2 Boxes back, after she searches out the Silver ones of course. She went to High SKool with him and he has no problem with ordering her boxes or letting her search ones he orders to keep on hand for customers.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

obediah said:
silvercop said:
Those stickers say:
Aunt Chalidas EASY STREET CAFE 18 Years

Is that same as ones you found? Yeah that'd be a good way to get rid of dumps, thru your own cash register in your own Biz.

I get Aunt Chalidas stickers on my halves also. Have had them in both bags that had silver and ones that didnt. Kept a few but usually toss them back.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

Rich Hartford said:
Good score Obe ! I'm curious about 1000 dollar boxes. Maybe they are bags.
HH
Rich
I just hope she did not get confused and they turn out to be $500 Boxes and only get 2 of them.
Kinda think since am a new customer they decided to order them for me- it is a local Bank that is really searching for ways to draw in customers no doubt in hopes of loaning them money- but that is one thing will never do, my credit score is probably a negative number as have never borrowed or even owned a Credit Card; if could not pay for it did not get it, except of course for my house but owner financed it and we did without, without even furniture for over year so we could commit every cent we could to the principal back when we both made decent living we put everything and I do mean everything on it & paid it off in 17 Months; if we had a mortgage or any kind of payments we'd be living in a tent today- sure glad we chose to stay debt free.

Silverminer

May 17, 2010
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter

Obe

That is an impressive story and you are well positioned for whatever happens in this economy.

Cheers!

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

Silverminer said:
Obe

That is an impressive story and you are well positioned for whatever happens in this economy.

Cheers!
It is not the economy that worries me, really but my gooberment that is totally outa control and seeking more of it too, control that is. It is my firm conviction that if we could repeal %98.6 of laws we'd be a whole lot better off, oh and make the guv leeches find real jobs too.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Obediah,
We are trying to pay our house off as fast as possible. That is good advice. Interest charged is $$$ lost and out of our pocket. Credit cards are the worst rip off. Too many young people get pulled in the system of "debt." Can you believe we even have kids on our campus that are offered credit cards before they even graduate from high school? Yep, we have a debt-ridden society.

We may not have electricity or water some day (or cable for that matter), but we will have a roof over our heads--and a bit of silver to boot! A good little hedge under the air of uncertainty (silver).

Gotta pay those darn taxes on the house, though (ugh!).

apush :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread