Tampa, FL area?

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My job takes me to Tampa once in a while and to satisfy the itch, I was thinking about it.

From Coin Roll Hunters in the area, what are the prospects like, out there? I'm trying to form an initial idea on the return for time invested...

Thank you Tampa CRHs and maybe I'll see you out there sometime! :)

Upvote 0

myprecious

Aug 2, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
It's hit an miss in my experience - more hit the further you get from the city proper. :laughing7:

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
HI airborne are you going to be around the air base i hit some of the banks in that area i got two rolls of quarters all silver and 5 loose ones don't hit the regions bank next to the home depot the tellers look for silver there are a number of banks on dale mabry hwy good luck and happy hunting . RON

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
IDK...although i know ur scores would be WWWAAAYYY better than mine, cuz mine suck, so whatever it is i will be envious...goodluck, and hope u find lots of silver!

myprecious

Aug 2, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites BHID 300 / Bounty Hunter IV
"There are a number of banks on dale mabry hwy good luck and happy hunting."

Yes, those are my dump banks. :laughing9:

Good luck in Tampa. :thumbsup:

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
I'm from Mi. and if you were coming to Mi. I'd tell you good luck. There is no way I would or could advise you about the situation here other than the competition is stiff. But that don't mean you won't be the guy that walks in right after a little old lady dumps her husbands coin collection because she doesn't know it's worth something other than face.

So what I'm saying is that new and old CRH's have the same thing in common the good ones get out there and ask and search for coins at every bank we come across. It's that simple no rhyme or reason for finding silver other than being at the right place at the right time.

Now get out there and find you some silver.........

Mojo

OP
OP
airborne1092

airborne1092

Sep 7, 2008
Inland NW
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I appreciate the replies. I make trips there occasionally and was wondering what the 'feel' is. If I ever get there, I'll be sure to report back as to the results! I just keep day-dreaming about CRH and was thinking about all my possibilities.

P.S. Yes, the air base is where I usually work when I'm there. Dale Mabry would be an easy spot for me to check out, as it's close and easy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread