1962, 1963d Franklins
(5) 1964
(4) 1967
(6) 1968d
(2) 1969d
HH
Gilbert
Beats 8 skunks for sure.

Ay the wife is on box 5 of ten and has had 3 Skunks but in the other 2 has found only a single %40, a 1964 and a Ben on the end in the other Box, says it he is in really good shape (makes me kind a jealous she's lookin at another guy there). 5 more Boxes to go tonite- she picked them up 2sday.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Re: Today's 8 Boxes

Good score Gilbert :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. Eight boxes is the way to go. Easy to dump, and you can hit some good scores. I've been doing eight box orders every week for the past 7 months(have an automatic order) and have not skunked out yet. Had a couple of weeks where I scored 13-15 keepers, and just as many with over 100.
HH
Rich

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA

only 8? J/K Gotta take it easy on them banks these days. 8 is my max order at 1 bank, the rest are 6 or less. I used to get 12 at that one, they would load a cart I left there and put them in a clost of a locked office to spend the night- new manager nixed that. I tried to get 10 there but when I went to pick them up we had to take one box apart to get them out they were wedged in so tight LOL. What happened to the vaults you could drive a small car into LOL. Congrats BTW, HH Mark

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

Silver Stripe said:
only 8? J/K Gotta take it easy on them banks these days. 8 is my max order at 1 bank, the rest are 6 or less. I used to get 12 at that one, they would load a cart I left there and put them in a clost of a locked office to spend the night- new manager nixed that. I tried to get 10 there but when I went to pick them up we had to take one box apart to get them out they were wedged in so tight LOL. What happened to the vaults you could drive a small car into LOL. Congrats BTW, HH Mark
Yeah we have couple banks that will NOT take our Dumps except on certain days as their vaults are so small they do not have room so we drop them of the day they are to be picked up.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gilbert,
Not bad at all! I have had so many skunks as of late, but did well my last boxes. The Franklins are great! Makes it worth our while.

PS: I love cents, too!

Apush :read2:

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

any day you get some franklins is a good day in my book, Nice!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread