A lot of newbies lately

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks I am one of the newbies. The picture thing having a little trouble with but I hope to get the hang of it here soon. I also might have to ask a few questions along the way.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coinmojo said:
Look who's Talkin..... lol

Date Registered: Mar 06, 2010, 10:43:24 PM

Just sayin. :dontknow: :laughing9:

Mojo
icon_lolsign.gif

Attachments

• icon_lolsign.gif
    icon_lolsign.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 356
OP
OP
dave5710

dave5710

Mar 7, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
I am truly sorry Mister Mojo for having forgotten my place. I will clear all new posts with you from now on.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
dave5710 said:
I am truly sorry Mister Mojo for having forgotten my place. I will clear all new posts with you from now on.

Not a problem.... I was just thinking it a little funny comming from a guy who has only logged a couple of months on this site. But it's nice of you to offer advice. Thats the spirit that keeps me comming back to read post here almost nightly for a couple of years now.

All comments are welcomed.... Well except for the really rude ones.

Mojo

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10-4 on the rude comments, Mojo.

When does a newby earn her wings and graduate? My guess is at least one calendar year???

apush :read2:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
apush said:
10-4 on the rude comments, Mojo.

When does a newby earn her wings and graduate? My guess is at least one calendar year???

apush :read2:
In my opinion, whether your here for a day or a year, if you offer something positive to the site then you've earned your wings. That being said, you have to have been here for a while to get to "know" some of the "personalities" on here that's all. 99% of the people on here are here for good reasons. I don't mean to speak for him but the way I read it, Coinmojo's comments were said in jest with no harm intended. How do I know? Because i've been here a while. :thumbsup:

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
im a newby techniqually then, but from the small amount of time ive been here, ive learned to tell that i dont think mojo's comment was meant 2b rude...just informative or whatever. also, dave thats very nice of u 2 have offered help, very nice and welcoming to the newcomers.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packfan_1982 said:
I'm a newbie, so what exactly is this CRHing thing all about?

See the pinned topic on the top, it should tell you everything you need to know.
Enjoy your new found addiction..... :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread