JFK/Lincoln penny

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Ohioan said:
Found a jfk facing lincoln penny in pocket change today 67' at one place. Also another cashier broke a new roll of pennies to give me 3 cents back and it was a whole roll of brand new shields. She let me buy em. Are those worth getting and putting up?

2010 are now worth $0.01. They are all over. I have 3 boxes I tried to sell, but had no takers. They will be the norm from now on, so no premium for them. 2010 Dimes are also all over the place already. But 2009 dimes and nickels are still rare and worth keeping in my opinion. (I"m still looking for 2009P and 2009D nickels. 3 of each. have found ZERO)

The JRK penny is a cool collectible. If I found one i would keep it. Don't think it has any value but it is a memory of CRH, so worth it to me. I keep oddities like that from time to time so I can show the interesting things I get from CRH. :-)

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
I remember those JFK/Lincoln pennies being sold in the coin section of a department store many years ago.
I don't know if it's worth anything,but I'd keep it.
HH
Rich

silvereagle78

Mar 14, 2009
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
The counterstamped cents are always an interesting find. I think there used to be a thread on here keeping track of the ones that have different states counterstamped and others. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread