timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got 320 worth of halves. One of my dump banks said they had a guy not pick up all of his halves, so they had 180 dollars they were willing to trade me for dumps. They were brinks rolls. They are the rolls that produced a 61 ben, and a 67 ken. I am thinking I will ask them if they can order boxes for me, I didn't think this bank was willing to order boxes, but I think they are for someone else. They can be my main box bank, it's right down the road from me. I think it could be a good idea, 2 silvers in 180 isn't bad, could be a lot more silver in those boxes. The rest of the rolls I got an 82 no fg, my 7th of the year.

Upvote 0

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
nice!!! but, make sure u dont overload the bank w/ 2 coin roll hunters, that happened to me, there was me and some other guy picking up from them, and then they told us both NO!!!, since they had 2 order 2x they amount, when 1 crher is bad enough. good luck.

OP
OP
timbobwey

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will only order 2 boxes a week from 1 bank, I won't overload them. I just figured I will ask them to see if they will do it. If they do it I will no longer dump there. They will probably like that better anyhow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions