Brinks boxes, some silver, and more 1987s.......

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Re: Brinks boxes, some silver, and more 1987's.......

I think over time many CRHers finally let go of NIFCs that they once thought were worth saving. I dumped several rolls of BU post 2002 NIFCs about a year ago that I had saved. I was keeping everyone I found for a while. Finally decided they were not worth more than 50 cents to me and dumped them.

I bet that such is happening with 1987 coins. I used to save all of them, then wound up dumping all but perfect looking ones.

Jim

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008

legend76 said:
Good score Goes4ever :icon_thumleft:

Jim4silver, where the post 2002's in US Mint wrappers? If so, the 2010 Kennedy Half-Dollar Two-Roll Set is $32.95 + S/H. Surely you could get more than $10 per roll. Just a thought....
http://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wc...ctId=15502&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=10155

HH

No, they were all loose coins I found CRHing. I did get a couple of Mint rolls of NIFCs and I saved them for a while. But over time I decided to dump them. I don't sell anything online and my local coin dealers don't ever want that type of stuff. I probably could have sold them on ebay but I have never bought or sold online.

Jim

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I thinking hanging on to NIFC for a collection is a good idea. I am getting each year and mint. Then I'm just going to hang on to a couple rolls of mixed NIFC dates just in case they are worth some cheddar down the road.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions