crh hawaii?

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
thing said:
My sister is going to hawaii for a week in august. I am thinking about asking her to mail back a box of halfs, i know it will be expensive but i would like to think hawaii is an untaped hunting ground. Any opinions? I am wondering about alaska as well.

Had met another guy from Hawaii on another Forum, he tried it there and was getting Silver, no dream box but decent Silver from the boxes.

dave5710

Mar 7, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
Shouldn't be too expensive. USPS says if it fits, it ships. The box that you want I believe, costs like $10.35. They say anywhere is the US. The only catch is it must weigh under 70 pounds, so you should be good.

tuckerD

Aug 31, 2009
obediah said:
thing said:
My sister is going to hawaii for a week in august. I am thinking about asking her to mail back a box of halfs, i know it will be expensive but i would like to think hawaii is an untaped hunting ground. Any opinions? I am wondering about alaska as well.

Had met another guy from Hawaii on another Forum, he tried it there and was getting Silver, no dream box but decent Silver from the boxes.

It is i Obe speaks of. Been CRH for last year and half. Great in the beginning with bags only. Never skunked and was pulling $300+ silver out of individual bags regularly. Then, just like most other places i've read about on this forum, competition moved in. Small island, so the resources(banks) are limited. Dumps are just moving from bank to bank. I think i got in luckily just in the right time. I've stopped for now, will try later. By all means, grab a box if can.
aloha
TD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread