I brought up an old subject... THE RULEBOOK OF CRHING!!!

twinsrule

Dec 26, 2009
Yes, i know some people don't like it when the noobs comment "good job" on a post thats been dead for 2 years... :laughing7:, but after lookin through some oldies, i found this post. I wasn't around when it was started, but i think its pretty funny (and true ;D)
So for the rest of the newbies like me, may i present...
THE RULES OF CRHING!!!
(aka the 20 commandments of crhing)
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,209655.0.html
and the sequel...
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,258887.msg1850623/topicseen.html#msg1850623
;D

Upvote 0

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
nice...i too like to dig in the old posts just to see what it was like back then. (2-3 days ago :laughing9:, im too lazy to go too far back, but if i wasnt as lazy i would)

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
This is a good one and necessary to bring to the forefront every so often. As we have plenty of newbies that should read and hede. I can't help but wonder how many break rules 1 and 2 on the regular basis. It has to be a higher percentage because of the influx of competition most of us have seen in our areas. Then again it could be the bad economy or the various articles that have been posted on the internet about the subject. The times are lean and mean in my area for sure but I glean what silver I can and keep up the hunt. Happy hunting to you all.

Golden silver

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
I made the "mistake" [depending on your view] of telling a cuple of peeps , now i got competition and dumps at a previous "supply" bank.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
quicksilver. I bet that silver aint a comin so quick now eh? You know we all have talked about it but I think you have to know your audience. I got my dad into the hobbie but ya know we are in it together so it works out and he knows the rules.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread