Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
FreedomUIC said:
Ok, your last post from CRH'ing was on 6-23, today is 6-25. What happened to 6-24's hunt..... :laughing7:

I am just kiddin ya, I really do look forward to your posts about your hunts though. They are what alot of us dream about. :thumbsup:

6/24 was (delete)day where I got rid of 6/23 coins . In an (delete) I will be picking up eight (delete). 4-5 will be skunks, one will be a minor dream (delete),just over 100, with mostly 40's. The remaining (delete)will contain the Bens and Walkers that I missed earlier in the week.
HH
Rich

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rich Hartford said:
FreedomUIC said:
Ok, your last post from CRH'ing was on 6-23, today is 6-25. What happened to 6-24's hunt..... :laughing7:

I am just kiddin ya, I really do look forward to your posts about your hunts though. They are what alot of us dream about. :thumbsup:

6/24 was (delete)day where I got rid of 6/23 coins . In an (delete) I will be picking up eight (delete). 4-5 will be skunks, one will be a minor dream (delete),just over 100, with mostly 40's. The remaining (delete)will contain the Bens and Walkers that I missed earlier in the week.
HH
Rich

What is (delete)? :read2:

SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to login on this one just so I could (delete) LM(delete)O!

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
Wow I cant (delete) believe it, this whole (delete) post is chalked full of (delete) deletes? :dontknow:

Really hard to (delete) follow. :o

:laughing9:

Mojo

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coinmojo said:
Wow I cant (delete) believe it, this whole (delete) post is chalked full of (delete) deletes? :dontknow:

Really hard to (delete) follow. :o

:laughing9:

Mojo

You can (delete) say that again. :tongue3:

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
What has this (delete) world come to when every (delete) you post gets (delete) deleted?

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread