New Here

BJT312

Jun 28, 2010
Hi, my name is Bryan and I have been perusing this forum for quite some time and finally decided to join. I coin roll hunt, but not as vigorously as some of you guys on here do. I am more of a whatever I find I'm happy with type of collector. I work at a credit union and much to the dismay to people here I do cherrypick. However, I do not do it for profit. The only coins I really do sell are 40%'s and I don't even get those were I work. Everything else goes into my personal collection. So, happy hunting!

Upvote 0

gtfan76

Jun 24, 2010
BJT312 said:
Hi, my name is Bryan and I have been perusing this forum for quite some time and finally decided to join. I coin roll hunt, but not as vigorously as some of you guys on here do. I am more of a whatever I find I'm happy with type of collector. I work at a credit union and much to the dismay to people here I do cherrypick. However, I do not do it for profit. The only coins I really do sell are 40%'s and I don't even get those were I work. Everything else goes into my personal collection. So, happy hunting!

Im new too. welcome to the site its really cool. keep us posted if you find anything cool

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Welcome to you both and be sure to read the rules of coin roll hunting that has just been pushed toward the top of the forum once again. Thanks.

Golden Silver

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
welcome to the forum!!! keep us updated on ur finds, and hopefully ull be able 2 share some knowledge of what goes on in a CU with us...good luck and happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions