Last box

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
at least for now. my last 3 boxes have been skunks. I know that is not a good reason on its own to quit boxes. But when you add in the other factors, it seams to be the smart thing to do. I think all my dumps have gotten re rolled and they are on top of the pile, If I could order 20 or 30 boxes and sit on them I might get into some older boxes.

1. The last three boxes had the same date stamped on them, 5/27/2010.
2 I marked about 150 coins all 1974 in, april I am getting them back in these boxes.
3 I lost my dump bank with a free coin counter.
4 Most important I do a lot better just visiting Banks, (road trips)
5 My average for boxes is one 40%

Upvote 0

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
so what did u get from the box??? also, a while back i used 2 mark coins too, i get those back all the time, but never give up! also, how do/did u mark ur coins, i see alotta marked ones, and just wondered if ive ever seen yours...thanks and hh.

Silverminer

May 17, 2010
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
I agree with CHAINCHOMP don't give up possible vary the size of pickups or skip a week/weeks. Then hit it hard again just a thought.

The dump bank is a major challenge I am lucky that I have 6 extra large coin counting machines within 15 mile radius. The take between $7 and $10 thousand in coin that I have witnessed before filling.

You can search banks in your area websites for coin counters.

Good Luck!

OP
OP
F

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
CHAINCHOMP said:
so what did u get from the box??? also, a while back i used 2 mark coins too, i get those back all the time, but never give up! also, how do/did u mark ur coins, i see alotta marked ones, and just wondered if ive ever seen yours...thanks and hh.

what did i get from the box,skunk.
mark a small red line on the 74.
i am not quitting the hunt. just boxes.
I doubt you see mine the coin rolling by " the Fed" or there contractor is done more locally out here in the West, your's would be probably in Denver, I live closer to Boise.

OP
OP
F

favored papa

Oct 6, 2009
mountain home Idaho
Detector(s) used
ace 250 dfx
mistergee said:
2 I marked about 150 coins all 1974 in, april I am getting them back in these boxes.
here we go again :BangHead:
i wish we could get this
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,209655.0.html
and this
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,258887.msg1850623/topicseen.html#msg1850623
attached as a sticky at the top of the forum so all newcomers can read.

I assure you the 74's I marked you would not put into any book but if you need 74's I have a roll from some "collector" that is marked uncer I make no such claim but they are in very nice shape.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions