todays 12 boxes

goldeagle

Jun 28, 2009
THE EAST COAST
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,EXCAL-II
Re: today's 12 boxes

hey sorry to hear that,are your boxes in the wierd fold over boces,or are they hard square cardbourd like brinks?

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

SC,
I'd like to offer some words of encouragement, but I don't have any. All that I can think of is to forget this source and look for another one. At this point,that's what I'd do. I certainly would not give up on boxes,just look for another source,because it appears that someone else is tapping into this one bigtime.
HH
Rich

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350

Hey SC - I have to agree with Rich. I think you are definitely searching your own dumps or there is another monster CRH in your area that has dumped way to many searched bags. Either way you have been seeing these skunks for a quite a while and it might be good for your sanity to try a new strategy. Sorry to hear about the skunks.

Maine_Jim

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Don't know how you do it.

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro

That's painful, SC! A lot of messing around for such miserable results. I haven't been finding much in the last few weeks either.

As difficult as it is for us CRH'ers to buy PM's at ask, it seems to be a good time to do so. I bought some myself this morning.....

Happy Independence Day, Everyone!!
- Grizz

lugnut428

Jun 12, 2010

hmm....going to pick up a box in a few mins....my last one was a skunk too (sans the 1964 roosie I found in the reject bin when I went to dump)

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

Time to quit where you are for a while!!!!!! I hate it when I get 2 boxes with Zip! But 12????!!!!!

Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Silvercop,
Bummer! I think Mr. Hartford's words of advice are wise. Tap a few new leads. Hope you find that good silver vein soon.
Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions