apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will begin by saying thank you to all those who responded to my "discrimination" post. Everyone was correct: I was not discriminated against and I will leave well enough alone. I guess this was my first real disappointment with CRH (ouch). I will just move along to the next bank. I do appreciate everyone allowing me to vent.

Picked up 3 boxes yesterday. A good way for Mr. Apush and I to begin the Fourth of July weekend:

1-1958 Ben (too shiny and too detailed--think it may have been cleaned or coated with something)
29-40%

Mr. Apush (Ben + 7-40%). Mrs. Apush (22-40%). Mr. Apush sulked for about 30 seconds. :laughing9:

Apush :read2:

Upvote 0

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
apush said:
1-1958 Ben (too shiny and too detailed--think it may have been cleaned or coated with something)
Apush :read2:

Might be a proof, or a mint strike that was polished. If the detail is still very good without any wear then whatever it is, it has not circulated most likely.

Jim

lookin4coins

Feb 27, 2010
Sounds like a decent score!

I do more reading here than posting, but I really like your posts! I wish my fiance was into it a little bit more.... but what can you do? ::)

I have talked waaaaaaaaay too much about it back in March when I started, and the few times a week I bring it up now is tolerated... at best. She's just not into it!

You are one of the lucky one's to be able to enjoy the hobby with your 'other'. I am happy for you.

.........maybe someday. ::)

Good luck on you next set of boxes!

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Good for you!! My first 2 boxes for July were Skunks! I hope it is not an Omen of things to come for the rest of the summer. :'( :'( :'(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread