obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

silvercop said:
did not come in. the new vault teller said she "forgot" to order them. i knew she was going to give me trouble. i posted last week about the change in employment of the vault teller that i have been dealing with for over 2 years at this bank. sure do miss her already
My new vault teller did that 2 weeks in row and told me if she remembers she will order them- well they came in and so far one box of the 6 from that Bank has produced, produced 8 Bens and 38 pristine %40'ers the other tow were one skunk and one with 2 %40's.

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

i guess i need to find another supply bank. this new vault teller is not going to do nothing but give me trouble. she has never cared for me or my roll hunting activities. if she forgets next week i think i will make them a new dump bank.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

silvercop said:
i guess i need to find another supply bank. this new vault teller is not going to do nothing but give me trouble. she has never cared for me or my roll hunting activities. if she forgets next week i think i will make them a new dump bank.
No not yet, be friendly and humorous, my teller said she'd order for me if she remembers too, when went in from a distance said with a smile "did U member me?"

I did not place order for next week as was not sure wanted too been having soo many skunks up tot his week; gonna have to stop by in morning and order 4 next week, so far 5 of 6 have had some Silver got 7 more to go.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's a bummer man. Hopefully the new teller will cooperate soon.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think all of us have "been there and done that." I went to a bank today that cut me off of the halves. All of the tellers have really been good to me. He told me there is such a "turn around" that I should not worry--within a month I can order my boxes of halves again.

Picked up a box of nickels to tide me over. Found 1 war nickel thus far.

Just wait it out--a new manager will appear and you can order again. At least that is what I am doing.

apush :read2:

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

silvercop said:
did not come in. the new vault teller said she "forgot" to order them. i knew she was going to give me trouble. i posted last week about the change in employment of the vault teller that i have been dealing with for over 2 years at this bank. sure do miss her already

SC,
You have to give them a reminder call first thing in the morning on the day that they order. This way they don't have the "I forgot excuse". Once the vault teller catches on that you are making these reminder calls she will worry that the manager picks up the call.
That's what I did with a "forgot to order branch". The manager picked up the call. They never forgot again.
HH
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread