apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight was the Mr. & Mrs. Apush Thursday nite ritual. All 5 boxes arrived. Limes cut, beer on ice--even had ribs and corn on the cob (grilled). We were ready to go.

In the end, we only pulled 2 silvers out of 5000 coins. A very bad night, yes, but that is to be expected. On our other boxes we have considered ourselves lucky.

What I did not expect was Pea Green; that is, I had one box with over 250 green "P"s marked on the bi-centenials. I know lots of folks out in CRH land that get marked coins, but this large of a quantity was a first for me. Mr. Apush had different boxes than I had (he had double stacked while I had single rows), but he had a load of these "P" greens as well.

So, to "P" Green--I am not going to give up CRH. So mark all the coins you wish. Note that I added "various notes" to your markings--perhaps you will get the message--but I bet you won't.

"P" Green--May your day be Merry and Bright.

Guys--this guy really went overboard. Bet we found over 600+ in our 5 boxes by the end of the night. Why so much overkill???

apush :read2:

Upvote 0

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apush , I think you searched 5000 coins for your two silvers , which is a little rough , but
the time spent with hubby over a few adult beverages , was no doubt very nice . Now about
these people who mark a lot of coins , think of the time and effort that has to go into that ,
what a waste !!! Concerning your pic , go ahead and show us another if you like , or even
a few more over time , and we get to vote for the one we like best ! Argentium.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I think the individual who ruins that many coin for no other reason than to be a doosh should be flogged. Get a clue and stop waistin your freakin time!!!!!!! Enough already.

Golden Silver

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
I can take marked coins, holed coins,sticky coins, but I can't stand the gold colored Obama coins,with the decal that won't come off. Why not get a campaign button like everyone else? There is something very twisted with defacing a coin, the peoples money, by covering the face of a great president with your own.
To me, I don't know, it's an obamanation. :laughing7:
HH
Rich

OP
OP
apush

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have not seen an Obama coin yet (chargrin).

apush :read2:

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mark all my Obama coins with FU. And it sure makes me feel better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread