Worst Boxes Ever

Silverminer

May 17, 2010
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Apush

Some silver is better than completely skunked.
Keep hitting those small town banks!

You may be getting your own dumps back if there is not a lot of halves turning over in your area. I know that is what it seemed like to me in my area.

Cheers and HH!

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
apush said:
Well, darn near worst. 2 keepers out of 7 boxes of halves. Ouch!

Hope next week turns around. Got out the metal detector and found $5 in clad--better than the 7,000 coin search.

apush :read2:

Ouch is right !
In the days before I CRH I would MD the numerous parks in Hartford and at the end of the month cash in the clad finds and buy silver eagles. I'd also empty my change jar and buy Eagles with that as well. After a couple of years I ended up with over 100 of them.
HH
Rich

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Ouch!,,, That hurts more than my foot! BUT...you never know. Nice haul on those little road trips. Sometimes it's best to make the change from boxes to road trips and then back.
Keep searching..The silver is still out there,
rileyboy

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Apush I will feel sorry for and send pity to you when you get 10 keepers out of 55 boxes and 11 bags like i did earlier this year. :tongue3:

OP
OP
apush

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1-90% (Mr. Apush got this one, of course), and 1-40%.

If it was not for the recent road trips, my take so far this month would have really been pitiful.

I am looking forward to December. I think I recall one member mention that finds tend to pick up around the holiday season. In the meantime, I see more metal detecting in my future.

apush :read2:

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I think someone else had a 12 box skunk the other week. So not the worst ever albeit close. LOL.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread