The fees have started

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
Not that i do boxes too often [ i like road trips better] my bank that i have been with for 30 years, keep over $20,000 in it and only order 1 box a month wants to charge me 20 cents a roll [ $10 a box ] from now on. Unfortunately i havnt done enuff boxes to get an idea if a charge will be worth it . My question is for those with similar circumstances - has anyone had luck with getting the fees reversed. I will also currently try to order from my other banks and see what happens.

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
quiksilver said:
Thanx for the input all , the other branches arnt close enuff for me to try . Since i only order once a month i will order from the other banks i belong to untill i wear out my welcome. I will also pull my money out as soon as i get off my lazy a$$. That bank has my direct deposit, con ed , cable , credit cards etc on auto pay.
They don't need your money really- what they need is borrowing customers as well as lots of ones that can't balance their checkbooks too good allowing them to charge them fees; your just a hassle they do not wana put up with.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
quiksilver said:
Thanx for the input all , the other branches arnt close enuff for me to try . Since i only order once a month i will order from the other banks i belong to untill i wear out my welcome. I will also pull my money out as soon as i get off my lazy a$$. That bank has my direct deposit, con ed , cable , credit cards etc on auto pay.

I just got a new fee schedule from my dump banks. Luckily it did not effect dumping
HH
Rich

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i am not believing what i am reading. i just find it amazing all of you guys are having this much trouble on the supply end. i have never (so far) had any problems on the supply end. i told a vault teller at one of my supply banks to order me 50 boxes next week once. without batting an eye she wrote it down. i told her that i was only kidding. she said it would not be a problem if i wanted the 50.
sure wish i would have gotten them back then when i was pulling 20 keepers out of every box at least. but dumping would have been a nightmare. that is where i have all my problems. i have to pay a fee to dump every week (3.00 per bag) and order the bags from the bank (65.00 per case).
like i said i have not had any problems on the supply end but going by what all of you are saying i guess i can expect some soon.

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
ya, i would definitaly pull all of my $$$ out...but thats justy my opinion...good luck on ur finding a new pickup bank quest.
keep it up and hh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread