timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get them from banks that have machines. When the bags fill they call me. I normally get dimes or halves, haven't really tried quarters yet. They come in $1000 bags.

I have heard people on here say that they can order boxes of halves. Not sure how, but I would like to know.

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
timbobwey...u donno how to order boxes of halves???????
also, some can only get those bags from their bank when they order halves, some can only get boxes...same thing, and i guess it depends on ur area...keep it up and hh!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Out of all my banks, branches, and Credit Unions, only one has a coin counter. It holds a $500 bag of halves, normally takes my tiny CU a year or better to fill a bag. Otherwise, if I place an order for halves, they come in boxes.
ffd

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just ask and they will tell you the day their coin comes in. Most banks don't have a problem ordering boxes, if you let them know in advance what you need.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
it all depends on your area. i can't get bags anywhere in Pa. dunno if its a state thing or what. and i have checked hundreds of banks in the last few years.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If everyone knew how to order bags, there wouldnt be any left for me to pull my silver from. :nono: :nono: Your a big boy, you can figure it out. It took me a while but it can be done.

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
Where as around here they dont sell me bags , while i was on a road trip to the poconos a bank out there sold me the bag they were gonna send back. There were a few silvers in it.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chainchomp, sorry. I meant I can't order bags of halves. I've ordered plenty of boxes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread