Florida Trip

Gshock

May 25, 2010
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to Florida on a wekend Business trip. I went into a bank on the way and asked for halves. the teller said she had 6 rolls. I'm thinking, someone's dumps but i got them anyway. pulled 4 40's out. i'm thinking cool way to kick off my weekend

Hit the beach in FL. and found my very first silver in the sand. a pair of silver hoop earrings.

not a bad silver run for the weekend.........

Attachments

• DSCN1525.JPG
    DSCN1525.JPG
    856.1 KB · Views: 259
Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those aren't just any silver hoops

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
No if they are a CRH'ers dumps they will most likely be in much larger lots like say$400 or more- I've run into them wherethe tellers says she has $1K worth (take them at your own risk). :D Usually when they have Silver in them they are found in lots like the last time I found 128 Silvers in 9 1/2 Rolls at a B of A.

Oh also 2 weeks ago found a Bank with what turned out to be $480 in loose halves- they told me someone brought them in like that, I thought wel lwill jsut take $100 worth but as she was counting them out saw a couple Silvers so said would take them all; got 28 Silvers out of it.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tiffany and Co. I would say that a mightly nice find.

OP
OP
Gshock

Gshock

May 25, 2010
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AGCoinHunter said:
Tiffany and Co. I would say that a mightly nice find.

better than just plain silver for sure. found them together in the same scoop. pretty cool really.

OP
OP
Gshock

Gshock

May 25, 2010
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
obediah said:
No if they are a CRH'ers dumps they will most likely be in much larger lots like say$400 or more- I've run into them wherethe tellers says she has $1K worth (take them at your own risk). :D Usually when they have Silver in them they are found in lots like the last time I found 128 Silvers in 9 1/2 Rolls at a B of A.

Oh also 2 weeks ago found a Bank with what turned out to be $480 in loose halves- they told me someone brought them in like that, I thought wel lwill jsut take $100 worth but as she was counting them out saw a couple Silvers so said would take them all; got 28 Silvers out of it.

I always ask for halves hoping to get a few rolls like that. hear of late i'd be doing good to pull 4 40's from a box. nice to get them in a few rolls.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread