Day #13 Got lucky

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Hi all,
Had to go to a short business meeting this morning in a town not too far away. Felt good enough to go into two banks in the area. Neither one had any loose or customer rolled halves, but the second bank had $100 in "corporate rolls". Decided to take them for something to do when I got home. Between the hip and the cane, it was an adventure carrying them out and into the car. (Thought about putting the ten rolls in my pants pockets, but after losing all the weight, my pants would have fallen down to my knees! Ha. That certainly would have lit the parking lot up!) Anyway, just finished going through them and was lucky enough to get two Walking Liberty Halves (1941 and 1944) and two 40%ers. Also got a very nice 2004-S Kennedy clad proof. The WLH's are the first ones I've gotten in many months. So!.....the "Rileyboy Streak" is still alive at 13 actual CRHing days in a row. Hooray!!!!
rileyboy
BTW, Rich H. I hope you are right. I feel a couple of solid rolls are not too far away.

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Have to get a tighter belt for the solid rolls. Need one myself as I don't eat much in the hot weather.
HH
Rich

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL Rileyboy! Between you, Mr. Hartford, and Mr. Obediah, I always have a smile on my face after reading "you guys" posts.

Congrats on the Walkers!!!

apush :read2:

OP
OP
R

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
I meant the "corporate rolls" that are "shotgun" and come from a company like Brinks.
rileyboy

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, way to keep the streak going. I'm on a decent streak right now, not quite in the double digits yet though. Nice work on the walkers, I've only come across a few so far. Haven't seen one in a while though.
Keep the streak alive!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions