An unexpected surprise

twinsrule

Dec 26, 2009
Lately, i haven't had time to pick up more coins to search, so i've been sorting my copper by year. I always seperate my wheats from my copper, but apparently i missed one. I found a 1946S wheatie in all the rest of my copper! :hello2: It might not sound like alot, but it filled a hole in my folder. It brings my wheatie count up to 65 also! :headbang: So, compared to looking through pounds of endless 60s and 70s copper, its a nice surprise!

Upvote 0

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! I compare that to going to McDonalds, eating all your fries then looking in the pouch and seeing another couple fries in there. :thumbsup:

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
Codes said:
Sweet! I compare that to going to McDonalds, eating all your fries then looking in the pouch and seeing another couple fries in there. :thumbsup:
:laughing9: very true!!!

i did the same thing once...was angry cuz i didnt find too many wheats in a box, then was going thru the cp., and found a wheatie! keep it up and hh!

OP
OP
T

twinsrule

Dec 26, 2009
lol! I probably wouldn't have been this excited except for the fact that it was an S mint, and it filled a hole.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
twinsrule said:
lol! I probably wouldn't have been this excited except for the fact that it was an S mint, and it filled a hole.

It's just amazing how us guy's always get excited whenever we get to fill a hole........ yuk yuk yuk..... lol

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread