Day# 19 A few more w/ender....Pic

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Today was "hotter" than my high school girlfriend and I never thought anything could be "hotter" than her. Since it is Saturday and the banks close at noon, decided to just make a few stops in one area close to my house. Only one bank had any halves and they were "corporate shotgun rolls" out of a box. The teller only had 7 rolls, but I could see one had a silver ender, so I took them all. Managed to get (1)...1964 (2)...1967 and (2)...1969. After taking the picture, I opened the ender roll and the ender was a 1967. There was also another cruddy 1967 in that roll. So got a total of one 90%er and six 40%ers. Nothing like yesterday, but not bad for Day# 19. The streak lives!
BTW, my thanks to everyone for your nice comments in yesterday's post. Meant a lot to me. Also, my daughter thanks you all for the comments on her photos. You all made her day! Hopefully, everyone here will eventually get a hit like that. It's out there.
Cheers.
rileyboy

Attachments

• July24th.jpg
    July24th.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 307
Upvote 0

Generic_Lad

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Quick Draw
Primary Interest:
Other
Not too bad, silver is always great when you can get it for face :icon_thumleft:

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
steadily pulling that silver out, good score. Your streak is amazing. I barely kept mine alive, but this week I hope to hit 10 in a row. Just one more successfull hunt and I've got it. I'd be very happy with that, I hope you hit 20 this week. From the way things are going I'd say you will.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions