apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading all the great finds this week, I am a tad reluctant to post my meager finds. Then, I think that every time we find just "one" silver, it adds a bit more to the pile. Just reminding myself that this is one of those hobbies that requires patience and long-term dedication.

5 boxes this week:

1-64
8-40%
1-1974S (clad)

"Slowly but Surely"
apush :read2:

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
apush said:
After reading all the great finds this week, I am a tad reluctant to post my meager finds. Then, I think that every time we find just "one" silver, it adds a bit more to the pile. Just reminding myself that this is one of those hobbies that requires patience and long-term dedication.

5 boxes this week:

1-64
8-40%
1-1974S (clad)

"Slowly but Surely"

It certainly was an exciting week of great silver finds !
One of these days, perhaps in the not so distant future, when silver hits $150.00 an ounce, you will look back on your nine keepers and think "What a score"! :laughing7:
HH
Rich

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Hang in there, apush. Rich is right. Silver will climb into the twenties soon. Also, there is a big score out there for you. I can just feel it.
Happy Hunting
rileyboy

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
apush said:

5 boxes this week:

1-64
8-40%
1-1974S (clad)

"Slowly but Surely"

It certainly was an exciting week of great silver finds !
One of these days, perhaps in the not so distant future, when silver hits $150.00 an ounce, you will look back on your nine keepers and think "What a score"! :laughing7:
HH
Rich
If or maybe when Silver hits $150 am certain our excitement will be tempered greatly by the certain tyranny we will be under; not that would not like to see Silver that high, it'd still not change me or my thesis, and rather figure when Silver is that high Gas and milk will both be near or over $10 gallon.

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings Apush , As unbelievable as it sounds , when I was half hunting , I had myself trained
to expect nothing more than a box of clad ( sure I hoped for better) but I was very even keeled
emotionally , so that any silver at all was a treat . I have witnessed the skunk runs that many on
this forum have endured , and I'm sure that the emotional roller coaster method , would have
derailed me long ago . I plan to give it a go in Sept. Cheers ! Argentium.

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
There are more weeks than i care to remember that were total skunks. Road trips, boxes, bags, everything. Just remember a lot of the fun is the anticipation of opening those rolls or boxes knowing IT COULD BE the one.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not bad, it all adds up

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread