Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. To make a long story short, I've been looking to start a small business for computer repair/technology consulting. I remember reading a few posts some time ago where another CRHer had a business account and ordered coins for CRH with their business account. I was just wondering what banks/what type of business accounts provided this service for free. If anyone has any insight on this subject I would appreciate it very much. Thank you in advance for any advice!

- Codes

Upvote 0

Fredness

Jul 16, 2009
Luck of the draw I'm afraid - I have one hook up for a supply bank (biz account, but they are supposed to charge) and one for the dump bank (different biz account, but they are supposed to charge). It's all about keeping the vault teller and bank manager happy...

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
If you run a business couldn't you technically get coins delivered direct to your business. Of course there would be some fees associated with that but it you would make up for it with time saved.

Golden Silver

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a business account at a small semi-local bank that also has a coinstar thats free for customers. I have savings and checking accounts at a couple other national banks (B of A and Wach.) that I also get coin from. No problems from any of them down here. But then.... this is the big city.

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
All banks policys charge business accounts for ordering coin. What happens is some banks choose not to charge. Ive ordered coins from several branches of the same bank where my business account is and was only charged once. I simply wont order there anymore. Becareful not to let them sneak it in though because at 50cents a roll it gets expensive real fast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread