AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Today's 8 Half Dollar Boxes 7/28/10

Did you have your sit down with the manager yet? Sorry if I missed your update.

Decent finds, a little silver is better than none.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other

Rich, That's a pretty good break from dimes. Eases the eyestarin a bit. Nice haul, Jim

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

still getting good boxes there rich....hope mine are that good tomorrow. on a different note i will tell you that after tomorrow i will probably be out of the game for a while. i am having surgery to my left hand and wrist friday. carpal tunnel. it has really gotten to me the last couple of weeks. the pain is running up my arm and into my shoulder. will be out of work for about 4 weeks. guess i can still read about everyone else's finds during august.

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010

Rich,
Good finds on the halves. Way to go!
All the best
rileyboy

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

10 90%ers. Nice, Nice, Nice.

apush :read2:

2Cents

Nov 4, 2009
California

The finds are incredible.

What really blows my mind is the sheer volume you process every week.

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

silvercop said:
still getting good boxes there rich....hope mine are that good tomorrow. on a different note i will tell you that after tomorrow i will probably be out of the game for a while. i am having surgery to my left hand and wrist friday. carpal tunnel. it has really gotten to me the last couple of weeks. the pain is running up my arm and into my shoulder. will be out of work for about 4 weeks. guess i can still read about everyone else's finds during august.

Well I hope the next boxes are dream boxes. Good luck with your surgery. Personally Doctors give me the creeps.
Out of work for four weeks! Rent a camper trailer and do road trips on all the States that we never hear anybody hunting in.
I'll bet two days after surgery you will be chomping at the bit looking for some silver :laughing7:
Best,
Rich

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

Not bad at all. No skunks, now that 's unusual! :thumbsup:

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

silvercop said:
Hope it was not doing Boxes that did it(?); had it myself 20 years or so ago when ran Chainsaw 6 hours a day sawing timber- Spotted owl [crisis] solved that problem- they shut the woods down for us all, I found new line of work. Really liked sawing them big ones down- once did one that took me over 4 1/2 hours it was 26' 8" on the stump, T-I-M-B-E-e-e-e-R-r-r-!

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

Another good score Rich grats. Silvercop while I appreciate less competition with you taking a rest im despise doctors even more than competition. Have you tried one of those funky magnetic bracelets yet? My CT was so bad i felt like me hand was literally broken down the middle let alone my wrist and arm. That things actually worked wonders for me and i no longer wear it. Just a thought.

MauserMan

Jun 7, 2010
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv

obediah said:
silvercop said:
Hope it was not doing Boxes that did it(?); had it myself 20 years or so ago when ran Chainsaw 6 hours a day sawing timber- Spotted owl [crisis] solved that problem- they shut the woods down for us all, I found new line of work. Really liked sawing them big ones down- once did one that took me over 4 1/2 hours it was 26' 8" on the stump, T-I-M-B-E-e-e-e-R-r-r-!
Haha, sounds like you might have been logging in Washington

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

i don't think that this hobby caused the problem i have, but i know it did not help it any. i have been fighting it for years but in the last few months i have had to sleep with braces at night and now that does not help on my left side. i have seen those power balance bracelets you mentioned and no i have not been wearing one of those. i call them things superman bracelets. all you need to go with them is a cape and you could fly according to some of the people pushing those things. anyway i got to get to the bank and pick up my last boxes for a while. will post the results later.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

silvercop said:
i don't think that this hobby caused the problem i have, but i know it did not help it any. i have been fighting it for years but in the last few months i have had to sleep with braces at night and now that does not help on my left side. i have seen those power balance bracelets you mentioned and no i have not been wearing one of those. i call them things superman bracelets. all you need to go with them is a cape and you could fly according to some of the people pushing those things. anyway i got to get to the bank and pick up my last boxes for a while. will post the results later.

SC, good luck. CT sucks. While I have worked on computers my whole life, I have yet to get it. I know my day is coming...probably aided by CRH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread