Minelab SE Pro
rileyboy said:
Year to date:
Half Dollars
(352) 90%ers
(1,013) 40%ers

Hope I can keep it going.
rileyboy
Wow; went and totaled ours for the year, was surprised- we had some high numbers due to high Box volume earlier in year.

%40 Jan - July 2021
Bens 77
Walkers 30
%90's 172
Total %90's 279

Did not keep good records from last year, kinda suspect Silver totals are similar, only real difference is the number of Boxes we have done last year we did under 20 a month this year averaging over 46 month, *one month we did 72 Boxes.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
d2arcing said:
wow you got some good stats...
Yeah but figuring in the Box stats shows a very diff picture; so far this year we have done 311 Boxes, in our 8 months and a week of hunting in 09 we did at most 160 or so Boxes and got over 4400 Silvers.

Oh and at least 1/2 of what have found this year have come from Cold Calls have had 4 finds over 100 and one more that was over 200, 278 to be exact- so you see our Boxes have been for most part dismal this year with 2 exceptions both of which were under 100 total silvers.

P.s. Stopped by that Bank talked into selling me their Half Bag in Jan, last week it was only $560 in it so looks like it will take another month or few to fill it up they will not sell it to me unless it is full, and yes they will let me fill it up when it is close.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great month RB! :icon_thumright:
Wasn't it a short month also with having the surgery? If that's the case them it was an awesome month.
HH
Gilbert

Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great numbers Rileyboy, :icon_thumleft:
I bet things will stay good for you. Looking forward to hearing how it goes.
Steve

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
You have a tireless work ethic. I am sure you will be able to keep it up. Good luck. Great numbers BTW.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread