July Totals

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
rileyboy said:
Excellent month for dimes. Haven't see that in a while.
rileyboy
Agree with that, but am wondering why the 1/2's are so low (must not of searched much).

OP
OP
R

Rakattack

Feb 9, 2010
SJ, CA
obediah said:
rileyboy said:
rileyboy
Agree with that, but am wondering why the 1/2's are so low (must not of searched much).
You're correct obediah. Both 40%ers came from teller's trays. I didn't do any boxes of halves this month. The silver quarter also came from a teller's tray. I only did boxes of dimes this month, and a lot of them!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
You sure are rakking up the dimes! I hit 'em hard for two years myself, burned out! I sure do miss the dime boxes, keep at it and the pile just grows! ffd

OP
OP
R

Rakattack

Feb 9, 2010
SJ, CA
d2arcing said:
how many dime boxes?

I started the month with 10 (or more) straight skunk boxes following my exploit on a box that had 22 Rosies at the end of June.

Then things started picking up.

I'd venture a guess that I did 30-35 boxes this month, maybe more.

Last day of searching of July I did 4 boxes plus $90 CWR. I was pleasantly surprised by the $90 which gave up 3 silver Rosies. The other 4 boxes totaled for 10 Rosies. They had in order; 2, 3, 1, 4.

HH

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
nice month!!!!! did really well on the dimes! also, the quarter is a awesome...dont do many quarters (maybe $1000-$1500 in my crh'ing career), but still waiting on my first silver! keep it up and hh!

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
With so many dimes boxes.. how do you dump them?.. I find dime boxes extremely hard to dump.. I often find that the boxes rip me off.. many rolls are short one. One box, I ended up short $2 and last one, short 50 cents. It's not worth it since I had to put insert dimes to make it a full box before returning.

rwb83

Mar 31, 2010
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Looking to buy!!!
Rakattack said:
obediah said:
rileyboy said:
rileyboy
You're correct obediah. Both 40%ers came from teller's trays. I didn't do any boxes of halves this month. The silver quarter also came from a teller's tray. I only did boxes of dimes this month, and a lot of them!

did you see it in the teller's tray and ask to buy it or just ask the teller if they had any halves and such. I'm always spying on the trays trying to see some signs of silver.

OP
OP
R

Rakattack

Feb 9, 2010
SJ, CA
SFBayArea said:
With so many dimes boxes.. how do you dump them?.. I find dime boxes extremely hard to dump.. I often find that the boxes rip me off.. many rolls are short one. One box, I ended up short $2 and last one, short 50 cents. It's not worth it since I had to put insert dimes to make it a full box before returning.
I just return them to my dump banks. :dontknow:

Last couple weeks I've been dumping so much at one bank that now they've limited...something. They didn't specify, days or amount. I'm kinda lost as to what they meant by limiting. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Now, I find it incredibly hard to dump Half Dollar boxes. NO bank in my area has a coin counter. I only recently found a very nice bank willing to take in loose halves. I've only done 4 half dollar boxes ever. Yielding a whopping total of 5 40%ers, 1 90%er and a Walker. The rest of my silver halves comes from loose or CWRs :dontknow:

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rakattack said:
SFBayArea said:
I just return them to my dump banks. :dontknow:

Last couple weeks I've been dumping so much at one bank that now they've limited...something. They didn't specify, days or amount. I'm kinda lost as to what they meant by limiting. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Now, I find it incredibly hard to dump Half Dollar boxes. NO bank in my area has a coin counter. I only recently found a very nice bank willing to take in loose halves. I've only done 4 half dollar boxes ever. Yielding a whopping total of 5 40%ers, 1 90%er and a Walker. The rest of my silver halves comes from loose or CWRs :dontknow:
Figure they are hoping their expressed displeasure at your wearing them out with your dumps will convince you to back off- if not they can if they choose cut you off entirely!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread