Couple more 70s this week

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Couple more '70's this week

Wed I got an S out of a box and yesterday I got a D out of a bag. This makes 9 for the year. Think I will put a couple on the auction block at the next club meeting. Anybody wants one can send me a 90% and a 40% and get seed to get your own. Everybody knows its easier to find one if you already got one- even LJ had to trade for one before she got hers. HH all, Mark

Upvote 0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Couple more '70's this week

Mark, How many 71s would you need for a 70 ? How is that puppydog of yours ? Jim

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

I wish that were true. I got my first 70 ever this year in febuary and ive yet to see another.

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT

Mine have been duds then. One 70D two years ago and one 70S last year. None of their classmates have ventured over this way since :(

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA

You guys must have found some of them Chinese copies, they won't bring no luck haha. I found my first one in '07 and within 3 weeks I had 2 more (all D's), then I hit a dry spell and only found 1 or 2 in '08, finally got my first S in '09 and 5 or 6 others. These make 9 I've found this year.

Puppdog has turned into a beast- she just too dam big and strong to be that playful, I'll be glad when she ages a little more LOL. HH all, Mark

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other

That's a lot of '70's! Got my one and only D, at Walmart, the only half they had, only after a couple months crh'ing. Normally i don't shop there. I did hit up the tiny bank there, tho.

ffd

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA

fistfulladirt said:
That's a lot of '70's! Got my one and only D, at Walmart, the only half they had, only after a couple months crh'ing. Normally i don't shop there. I did hit up the tiny bank there, tho.

ffd
Yea I know of about 10 other heavy CRH's here and I have to wonder if they are raking them in as well or is it just ME. I try to hit up the banks in Grocery stores and Wallmart when I go if I have time but have not had any luck that route so its hard to make myself go ask. HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread