Todays 4 boxes and 2 more goals down.

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Im down to only 2 goals left for the year after today. Im still looking for my first every Walker ender and to get 20 Walkers in the same year. Still 7 to go on that one. Today I knocked out 2 really tough goals with my first ever Ben ender and my first Barber 1906 O. Here is how it shook down.

Box 1 = no enders, 3x 40%, 1 Barber woot

Box 2 = 2x enders with one being a Ben, but only 4x 40% and 1 ben in the box. 10%

Box 3 = no enders, 3x 40%, 1 Ben

Box 4 = no enders, 1x 40%

There were also 8x 40% in an extra roll the bank took in bringing todays tally to 19x 40%, 2 bens, and the barber. The day had me at hello with just the barber so the other keepers were icing on the cake. Good hunting.

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Nice score JD :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Especially on that Barber. Haven't caught one this year yet,but I will.
Only had three enders myself today out of the eight boxes. My five year old grandaughter spotted an Irish Punt ender, that I had missed."Look Papa ! There's a Punt!" What a smarty pants! :laughing7: I gave her one a couple of months ago and I laughed when she remembered the name of this coin.
HH
Rich

OP
OP
JD-GA

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Rich Hartford said:
Nice score JD :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Especially on that Barber. Haven't caught one this year yet,but I will.
Only had three enders myself today out of the eight boxes. My five year old grandaughter spotted an Irish Punt ender, that I had missed."Look Papa ! There's a Punt!" What a smarty pants! :laughing7: I gave her one a couple of months ago and I laughed when she remembered the name of this coin.
HH
Rich

Thats awesome Rich. I do these coins with my 3.5 year old daughter. She doesnt see every silver but she can sure hear it from across the room. When I take her on a road trip she asks the tellers to "give me the good ones please." Is it embaressing when a 3 year old can unwrap a bank roll in under 10 seconds?

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
nice score, esspecially on the barb., the only problem is u didnt make a cheesy hair cutting reference...tho ill give u a 2nd chance since u were probably shaking from the barber :laughing9:, just repost this topic, with a different tittle, of go back and edit the tittle, it up to u.
but nonetheless, very nice score today! keep it up and hh!

dave5710

Mar 7, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
That is sweet! I mean what with all the extra icing. Congratulations on the Barber. Those are few and far between.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find on the barber, and those boxes were pretty good overall. Makes me want to order some.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats JD! The barber is one on my list. Even better if it was an ender. Post a pic of it if you get the time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread