Job opening: New King or Queen of CRHing needed

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
ArkieBassMan said:
With the apparent departure of Rich Hartford, it seems we have a job opening. Wonder who it will be...

Maybe a new king, but the queen is, and always WILL be, our own LJ from LA. Even though not present right now, she remains the queen in my eyes. :-)

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coincrazed said:
I'm already King Of The Weird, I can only imagine what it feels like to be The King Of Coin Roll Hunting. Unfortunately, I don't have a chance. The King Of CRH would be My Coin Mojo or Golden Silver. Of course, My Brother AGcoinhunter could be in the running. By the way, working at Brinks and culling all the Silver doesn't mean you're the Queen of CRHing, if you know what I mean. Good luck dudes! - coincrazed

Silver Cop would be my vote... :thumbsup:

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one said Rich was gone, maybe on vacation. Boy, it would suck to die around you guys. Here today, who tomorrow. ::)
HH
enamel7

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
enamel7 said:
No one said Rich was gone, maybe on vacation. Boy, it would suck to die around you guys. Here today, who tomorrow. ::)
HH
enamel7

I am pretty sure that Rich is very upset over what happened to Obe and is showing his frustration by his absence. Hopefully both of them will return back here and resume their rightful roles, whatever they
maybe.

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
FreedomUIC said:
enamel7 said:
HH
enamel7

I am pretty sure that Rich is very upset over what happened to Obe and is showing his frustration by his absence. Hopefully both of them will return back here and resume their rightful roles, whatever they
maybe.

Actually, I thin OBe got what he deserved. He could take a topic on dimes and turn it into a political rant. After NUMEROUS warnings and being told that he COULD do those rants, but on the political boards, he was finally given a final warning to not do it here. He ignored that, and got what he deserves.

I hope Rich isn't MIA becuse of that. (But I Don't miss Obe)

ronbo22

Oct 31, 2008
Florida
Silvercop for King and APUSH for queen. If Rich or LJ ever return they may file a claim for reinstatement through the Archbishop of Canterbury

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
enamel7 said:
HH
enamel7

I think the reason why people believe that Rich is truly gone and not just on vacation is that someone on another thread stated that they tried to send him a PM and got back a response saying there was no Rich Hartford username anymore. Of course, it is all still just speculation. Maybe he will rise from the "dead" and prove us all wrong. If so, I'm happy to vote to give him back his crown. :icon_thumleft:

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Queens don't always "kiss and tell."

apush :wink: :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread