Pretty awesome day today!

gtfan76

Jun 24, 2010
Well my usaul bank that i go to is completly dry (the one that had the 2 silver haves that she was "saving" which are still there) so my dad volunteered to take me a little far out to a different bank. At this bank i decided to get 100 in nickels (i have been doing a ton of nickels lately trying to find a 1938!!, its probaly my 20-25 box) and 30 in dimes. In the car i decided to edge search the dimes real quick and did not expect anything but what do you know i got 2 1964 in decent shape! :hello2: Then i did the nickels heres the take....
30's x1
40's x4
50's x15
no buffs and still no 1938!!!! But its cool i was excited about the dimes! no holes filled and i have 14 left to fill

thanks for reading

good luck with your own hunts!

Upvote 0

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice. That silver is always a welcome sign. :icon_thumleft:

AthensHunter2

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2010
I've been doing nickels for a few months, and it's been my coin of choice for that time. I've done probably 6 or 7 hundred dollars worth, and still haven't finished up my Jefferson set. I've got 8 or 9 1938's in my search. I'm not sure if you would be interested, but I'd be glad to trade you one or two for a few that I need that you may have! If you're interested just drop me a PM.

Good luck!

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score :thumbsup:
HH..Miner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread