This Weeks 8 Boxes of Halves 9/1/10

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rich man, where have you been? Your new hobby taking up all your time?

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Yo Rich! Welcome back. Where have you been? Everyone was asking for you.
Anyway, glad to see you're back.
rileyboy

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
he had to dig himself out of the grave that some folks here put him in and when he got out he had to take several knives out of his back :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: still having good finds there rich :icon_thumright:

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Hey Rich - not bad, almost 5 a box. I would take that every day!

Maine_Jim

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
silvercop said:
he had to dig himself out of the grave that some folks here put him in and when he got out he had to take several knives out of his back :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: still having good finds there rich :icon_thumright:

SC,

I respect you and your posts, but I think you got it all wrong. All the posts I saw were posters who were sad to see RH stopped posting. Many here, like me, speculated that he left because he was not happy that Obediah got banned.

That in no way besmirched RH. I did not see one person say a bad word about RH at any time. Speculating he left for a particular reason is not stabbing him in the back.

Another poster here recently made a similar statement as you SC. I would like to see one post where someone said something bad about RH personally.

Just keeping it real as they say.

Jim

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
hey jim if you look and read in a few threads at least one member here said just that. i don't want to start anything here with anybody i was mainly poking fun at rich, i am sure he has seen the comment(s) i was referencing. rich and i have done this to each other before but mostly by pm.
most people that posted about him seem concerned and even worried about him. but i remember one poster in particular. if i am bored later i will try and dig it up for you. i think it is in the amber alert thread.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
jim re read the amber alert rich hartford thread. look at responses 19, 23, 24, 25. pretty real to me but you can form your own opinion.

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
silvercop said:
jim re read the amber alert rich hartford thread. look at responses 19, 23, 24, 25. pretty real to me but you can form your own opinion.

MTS was the only one. In your post you said folks (plural). Not trying to split hairs, but all the other negative stuff was referenced towards Obediah it seemed to me, not RH.

Jim

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
mts was the only one but he did it in 2 separate posts. i was not the only one that thought rich was getting knifed. but like i said my comment was mainly to rich out of jest. like i said we have pm'd each other before and made similar comments, guess i should have just pm'd my response this time. sorry

Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Richard,
Nice to see your post. You were missed.
Congratulations on a nice silver score!
Best wishes,
Steve

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Missing those Walkers Mr. Hartford. That means you will get double next week!

HSH!

apush :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread