good pickup...good month already!

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
I had to pickup some equipment in a city about 50 miles from my home. I weaved through two towns on the return home and had the best hit at my last stop. The lady on the phone said the halves were in 'new rolls' = UNCIRC rolls from mint.

Total Bought

234.50 = 3 silver 40%s

additional 'new roll' buy cost 140 and I received

2001P(1 roll)
2001D(1 roll)
2005P(1 roll)
2005D(1 roll)
2006P(2 rolls)
2006D(2 rolls)
2007D (1 roll)
2007P (1 roll)
2008P (1 roll)
2008D (1 roll)
2009D (1 roll)
2009P (1 roll)

------------------------------

After all those finds I was able to, early this week, hit up a few banks downtown on my way to training. Scored 52 silvers including 2 Bens and 5 Kens. Also in the 52 were two solid silver rolls with Silver Half written on the side in red pen.

Found silver in 3/4 banks that day. Rewind to yesterday; stopped at a few stray banks and then picked up brinks boxes. A teller had a Morgan Sitting on her tray and when I asked about large dollars she pulled some Ikes out of her drawer. I said what about the one on your tray..."oh that's spoken for, I'm buying that one." Since I was in uniform I didn't raise any beef. My pickup bank teller had 2 gleaming 40%s in her tray that she sold me; not sure she knew they were silver because she keeps 90%s. One of those boxes had a ton of 2010 NIFCs and 3 Walkers, 1 Ben, 1 64 and a 40% to boot! That's my first walker in nearly three months. This month is off to a hard and fast start. Thanks for reading.

~phrostie

Upvote 0

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are having a good month. Mine is starting off well too, hit a solid roll and then some today. Keep finding those walkers and bens, they're hard to come across. I got a bennie today too, but just one. I haven't scored one in a while, and I haven't seen a walker in a couple months either. Keep the silver rollin man!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread