Amazing silver gains!

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a good example of the effects of silver's recent surges-

Less than 24 hours ago I bought $100 in halves and found one 68-D. At yesterday's closing price, $13.91, that made it worth $2.06. Today I bought another $100 and found another 68-D (yeah, baby!). That half is currently worth $2.17 ($14.66/oz.), and that's just one day's difference!

The clueless staff at my Wells Fargo continue their inept ways. After not having my promised order yesterday they told me to try back today. Guess what? Turns out they never processed my order last week! I ordered again today and they say it will be in Friday. We'll just see...

Upvote 0

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I love the constant rise in silver prices!

Sucks about them not being able to do their jobs and complete your orders on time.

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Your bank is really incompetent,sorry to say. I hope the halves arrive on Friday and you find a BUNCH
of silver in the box. Maybe that's what's taking so long,so they will pull just the right two boxes for you!
;) It does happen!

OP
OP
I

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, that's true Pennyworth I never thought of it that way. If this ends up being a bonanza of silver maybe I should hope they screw it up each time! :D But the anticipation is killing me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread