VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

Hopefully you will score something on the dimes. I'm doing 4k of them tomorrow. Not excited about it though.
HH
Rich

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350

Well you had a good run there. Today I picked up my first dime box in a year. They are the clear rolls so searching and dumping are easy. Pulled one roll out of the box that had a dime, the rest off to a dump bank for a quick drop off.

Maine_Jim

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008

silvercop said:
well they were what i expected.......all skunks. think i am just going to order 2 next week. amazing in one year i went from ordering 20 to ordering 2. got no choice the dumping fees are killing me with all the skunks i have been getting. i do have 3K in dimes to do over the weekend. hope they give up some silver

Just think of all the face value silver you got in that year. People will keep dumping their silver unknowingly, but the supply is not a constant. Once an area has the old, collected silver depleted, the pickins are not going to be as great all the time.

My area has completely dried up except for lucky customer rolls that you can sometimes find.

Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread