What a day!!!!

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
After learning in the paper a coin dealer is setting up shop in my town (yuck) said in paper little old ladies were intimidated to have thier coins looked at by these treasure hunters that set up at hotels like every couple months here. Hed give them a fair appraisal IWANT THEM TO DUMP THEM AT THE BANKS FOR ME AT FACE LOL! Anyway went to get my weekly pennies and asked for halves like always she had 2 rolls got in car and one was solid 40 percenters the other had 6 40 percenters not bad. Later that night wife called while working on boys car to have me grab milk. It was getting late when I got to the store saw a penny laying on floor in front of coinstar machine I then looked in reject tray and see a rosie 1952-d whoohoo . This is the same machine I use but I get the free cert for lowes or jc. pennies. So all and all a good silver day. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Nice. Ive got 3 of those coinstar machines within 3 miles of my house and have probably checked each of them dozens of times. Still have never found anything in the reject tray. Plenty of pennies laying on the ground around them though.

OP
OP
D

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
last week when I was dumping there was acanadian quarter and nickel laying on top, someone must have gave up running it through . spends the same for me though. :hello2:

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good score :thumbsup:
HH..Miner

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
nice. what other gift certs can you get? do they got cvs? also does it count accurately?

OP
OP
D

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
All i run through on occasion is pennies and so far it seems fine. Didnt see a cvs only ones I saw thatd Id use are the lowes and penneys.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread