apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Smile. I will be happy to participate. My oldest baby girl is 25 years old and will marry in April. Been there done, and done that. :icon_sunny: They grow up so very fast. Make her read and create an atmosphere where she will love math and science. Our girls need this. Buy her a chemistry set. Our daughters will need that "competitive edge" in the future. Just my little two cents as an educator. It will pay off in the long run. Have her calcuate--some day--the content of silver via your finds. Then move her to probability (math) of you finding more silver per box. She can calculate your odds based on your previous finds--if you have records of past silver transacations.

HSH, (and monitor, don't remove this--we need our young folks making America a strong country!). When we retire, those young folks will be making critical decisions.

apush :read2:

OP
OP
L

lugnut428

Jun 12, 2010
Thanks apush! My wife and I are right there with you. We read books to her every night and most, if not all, of her toys have a learning theme ;D

I take her to yard sales most every weekend too -- it's a lot of getting in and out of the car, but she's pretty good. The other day though she wanted a piece of pottery until I pointed out it was chipped -- she'll learn. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support!

hh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread