Dunbar armoredcar has new service

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's called Ez change. You call them with change order and they deliver to your door. Here's the caviot, you must retail establishment.

I'm sure there is a charge, but is it cheaper and less hostile than the banks? My wife has a state tax ID # for her business I wonder if that would suffice?

Just imagine having boxes delivered! Puts a whole new spin on the term "dream box"

Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dont know if I would want an armored truck pulling up to my house unloading boxes of coins. This might draw a lot of unwanted attention. Unloading them out of my car through the garage draws enough, just would think that you might become a target of someone if they knew you kept something worth of a armored truck in your house.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
AGCoinHunter said:
Dont know if I would want an armored truck pulling up to my house unloading boxes of coins. This might draw a lot of unwanted attention. Unloading them out of my car through the garage draws enough, just would think that you might become a target of someone if they knew you kept something worth of a armored truck in your house.

I agree unwanted attention.

Mojo

OP
OP
47thelement

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
However unloading them to wife's secure business next to the courthouse has possibilities

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions