Im Hooked

kalebdad

Sep 24, 2010
I just started last week. I have been through 4 boxes and found 130 40% and 40 90%. 1 Box was a skunk. I have ordered 18 boxes for this week. Hope I can get rid of them LOL. My friend is branch manager at local bank. He said bring them in. I guess I will do something nice for the tellers and hopefully they will let me continue. How do I keep these things from ending up in my next batch?

JD

Upvote 0

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Forum.

You must be in a virgin land of CRH. Those are great numbers.

18 boxes is a lot of work for tellers if they have to store them in the vault, that is, if they have a vault big enough for their regular coin/currency and for your 18 boxes. So if I were you, I would make sure to pick them up right after the armored truck delivers them. Otherwise, the supply bank would cut you off very soon.

OP
OP
K

kalebdad

Sep 24, 2010
The manager is my friend. He has already made room for them. He said he would take them back anytime. I will be sending the tellers flowers and boxed lunches if this works out.

JD

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
kalebdad said:
I just started last week. I have been through 4 boxes and found 130 40% and 40 90%. 1 Box was a skunk. I have ordered 18 boxes for this week. Hope I can get rid of them LOL. My friend is branch manager at local bank. He said bring them in. I guess I will do something nice for the tellers and hopefully they will let me continue. How do I keep these things from ending up in my next batch?

JD

So let me get this straight. You are going to order 18 boxes from the same branch that you intend to dump at? And you want to make sure that these dumps don't end up in your next batch? :icon_scratch: Good luck...

OP
OP
K

kalebdad

Sep 24, 2010
Like I said I am new. What would you recommend. I can hold these for a few weeks and keep ordering to assure I dont get them back. Is that what you would suggest?

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
I found out what service the banks were using, so I order from a bank that uses Loomis, and dump at a bank that uses Brinks. I'm trying to not get my same coins back. I would think picking up and dumping at the same bank would 'not' be a good move. But i have been wrong many times before. In the past two weeks of my getting 1 box per week I have found 35 40% and 6 90% . Normally seems to be skunks but for some reason the finds have improved.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
God 18 boxes.. that's $9 K. Wish I had those funds to do this.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread