How much higher

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just dont see it as a good thing. Silver and gold are not going up, the dollar is going down. The printing press is working overtime. Does it make my coins worth more, yes. Does it help this country that some of us hold dear, no.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
AGCoinHunter said:
Just dont see it as a good thing. Silver and gold are not going up, the dollar is going down. The printing press is working overtime. Does it make my coins worth more, yes. Does it help this country that some of us hold dear, no.

I'm 100% with you on this AG. I'm sure not jumping up and down about this. I would rather lose everything and start over than to see the Country go down the tubes.
HH
Rich

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't be surprised to see it hit 25 in the next week or 2. The dollar is getting weak. It would be a good time to sell some 40% soon.

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I just posted that I believe $25.00 is very likely and coming soon - consider this - aproximately
100 years ago - twenty dollar gold pieces were a circulating coin - an ounce of gold , fast forward
a century , silver is nearly $25. an oz. incredible really ! Argentium.

Ltrain

Sep 13, 2010
I love the pretense this country was founded on, but I certainly do not love what it's become.

If anything, I abhor what it has become, at least at the highest levels of government. If I were to explain the rationality behind my thoughts, that would detour way too far off track of what this forum is supposed to be about, so I will merely hold my tongue.

All I will say is I refuse to pledge my allegiance and my life to people that do not represent my beliefs, my point of view, nor those of my friends and family; I will not follow leaders that have abandoned their constituents' principles in pursuit of a better life for themselves.

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
If they do a QE2 you can probably expect silver to soar. I anticipate a short "correction" b4 that tho.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread