Different coin roll types

courtjesterclown

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado/West Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III, Ace 250, Bullseye 120
Only been searching for a few weeks now, but the bank i get my halves from always are wrapped in the yellow, string and son wrappers. Does that mean they are wrapped inside the bank, or at a reserve somewhere? I stopped in on monday and got 8 rolls, and the teller said she would order some for me and they would be in next week, which was really nice of her considering i dont even have an account at that bank. ;D happy hunting all.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
C

courtjesterclown

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado/West Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III, Ace 250, Bullseye 120
Anybody have better luck with one type of rolls or boxes versus another type? The only reason i ask is im tryin to figure out if the rolls im getting are rolled inside the bank or at a reserve somewhere. Thanks in advance.

engine 823

Dec 27, 2007
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
I'm sure the bank does not roll them if they are sealed rolls. They would come from a distributor. The bank does not roll and seal coin. Good Luck in your hunts!

conpewter

Aug 17, 2010
Illinois
The bank across the street rolls their own coins, but it is the only bank so far that I've found that does that.

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a couple of banks that gets halves by the bag or by the customer and they roll their own.
HH..Miner

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread