Addicted to searching boxes?

jonhls

Nov 10, 2006
I stopped searching halves in april,decided to take csummer off as I had 5-6 silver total out of 55 boxes.I am picking up for boxes today, 2 each from 2 differt banks will see how they run.I will probably increase slowly back up to 10 a week for the winter months if I find anything at all.If not Ill stick to the pennys is actually more profitable and easier to dump.hh jon

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, they are lousy here too. I might score decent if I searched 10 boxes a week. It's just too time consuming, and I couldn't do it if I wanted to. I dig quality finds dirtfishing, this year silver including Barbers, Franklins, and SLQ's. I went on a one year break ordering boxes, just got back in the game with boxes coming in and so far zilch.

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please enlighten me as to how pennies could be more profitable - ever ??? I could see that you
could pull more keepers by the numbers - but unless you're grabbing - 09 s vdb , 14 D , 22 no D
and 31 whatever - How are they going to be more profitable than even a couple of silver halves ?
Argentium.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread