Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A buddy and I who work together, but bank in different institutions have teamed up on pennies. Good chance to get together and have a beer hunting for wheat ears and such.
We've never gotten together to work halves. Just too busy I guess.
When the chance comes around to get out, we're more inclined to MD for a couple of hours.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
silver spoon said:
i could see if 1 person lived in miami and the other one lived in datona then you all meet in west palm beach to coin roll hunt then you both are not in anybodies territory.That would be the only way too do it!

I'd give it a go under these circumstances. Probably be fun !
HH
Rich

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
I used to team hunt nickels back in college with one of my roommates who was into coins too. Quality times spent compared to the normal college life. Plus it's cool to be able to have someone else get excited with you when you find a good coin.

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd give it a go if someone wants to meet me in Rich's territory!!

OP
OP
$ilver$urfer

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all of you feedback folks...I really enjoyed reading about Phrostie's adventure last year - that sounds like one amazing day!!! :hello2:

I would be up to joining forces for a day if anyone is interested, I am in Western New York, PM me if you are in this area and are interested.

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another poster on this board and I realized we were in each others "territory" He lives 20-30 miles away but works pretty close to me. We also realized my pickup bank was across the street from one of his dump banks. Being the gentlemen we are we agreed to not step on each others toes. :icon_thumleft:

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Well, I've teamed up with others but not in the capacity that you have described. I've enlisted nieces, nephews, and my dad in the effort. I fronted their operating capital along with a little extra for karma. The deal is they send me the silver and I buy it from them above face. 40%ers - $1 each, 64's - $3 each, Bens - $4 each, and Walkers - $5 each. They don't have to worry about finding a buyer and they get cash. My niece has been the best producer. She loves to buy clothes. I provide the cash for her to shop. She pries the silver from even the coldest cherry picking teller by playing up the innocent little girl. If the silver ever dries up, they are to pay me back the operating capital minus the karma fund. 2 of them are located in NEPA and the other is in Houston area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions