Todays 8 Boxes of Halves

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Did 8 boxes of halves today,all of which produced a little something.
Here's what I pulled:
2x WLH
2x Bens
3x 1964's
31x 40%

38 Keepers
That ends the quest for silver for the month of October. Cut way back on boxes searched and didn't do any dimes. Still my finds were good enough for me.
I'm a bit concerned about my dump banks lately that's why I'm cutting back some. I may cut back even more in November. Then again I might just say the heck with it and push the envelope all the way and do a mega boxerama every week till they throw my a$$ out of the banks and shut me down for good.
We will see.
Here is what I grabbed from the boxes this month

1x 1893 Columbian Exposition
6x WLH
16x Bennies
26x 1964 Kennedy's
169 40% JFK's

Upvote 0

Ltrain

Sep 13, 2010
Re: Today's 8 Boxes of Halves

Rich Hartford said:
Here's what I pulled:
2x WLH
2x Bens
3x 1964's
31x 40%

38 Keepers
That ends the quest for silver for the month of October. Cut way back on boxes searched and didn't do any dimes. Still my finds were good enough for me.
I'm a bit concerned about my dump banks lately that's why I'm cutting back some. I may cut back even more in November. Then again I might just say the heck with it and push the envelope all the way and do a mega boxerama every week till they throw my a$$ out of the banks and shut me down for good.
We will see.

6x WLH
16x Bennies
26x 1964 Kennedy's
169 40% JFK's

Not bad... almost 5 keepers per box. Do you just use one branch for your orders, or multiple banks? The most any bank/branch is willing to get me is 2.

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

Ltrain said:
Rich Hartford said:
Here's what I pulled:
2x WLH
2x Bens
3x 1964's
31x 40%

38 Keepers
We will see.

6x WLH
16x Bennies
26x 1964 Kennedy's
169 40% JFK's

Not bad... almost 5 keepers per box. Do you just use one branch for your orders, or multiple banks? The most any bank/branch is willing to get me is 2.

I have 4 different banks that I can order boxes from. Normally I'll order 8 from each. This week I just ordered from one bank.
Rich

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rich,

You are an animal!!! :laughing7: Congrats on your scores and as always my best wishes for your continued success!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010

Rich, Good month for you. I think you beat me out. Sounds like you are getting a little tired searching all those boxes. I only do a few and it tires me out. When we both call it quits, let's open a bar somewhere and call it the "THE COIN ROLLER", (All drinks are "half" price if they pay with silver coins.). Oh well!...nice thought.
rileyboy

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009

pass the extra boxes my way and i will search them :). very nice rich,,,

jrandy

Jan 13, 2010
San Angelo TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett GPT 1350, Predator
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WOW !! Eight boxes in one day? How in the world do you do it. I'm seeing double after just half a box.
Way to go on your finds, I now know where all the silver in country is going. ;D

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rich, you are the man! :icon_thumleft:
HH
enamel7

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I see "lady Walker" is still in your game! She always shows up at your door step! Nice monthly haul.

apush :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions