Hey Dr D.

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
wow nice, how much boxes you search? I would love to see your end of the year stats for all searched :notworthy:

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
By years end it will likely average to 1/box, I get as many dimes as I can scrounge most weekends, 8 would be a slow weekend, 12-16 would be busy. I don't keep track but I've probly done 350+/- boxes so far. HH Mark

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Still getting some residual silva from what I got a couple weeks ago. 2 of todays 4 boxes gave up 7 Roos and 6 Mercs. Oh how I wish I could have got that bag or them bags before they got rolled and dispersed. HH all, Mark

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
You're kickin butt man, that's a good amount of dimes!

I switched it up for this year and decided most of my focus would be finding the 39D nickel rather than dimes. So that's what I've been doing. I have got 3 silver dimes from change this year though lol. Still no '39D nickel but have found a few full boxes of 2010P nickels which I sold for decent profit.

I'm thinking in 2011 I will split between dimes and nickels and see where that goes. Picking up 3 boxes of nickels tomorrow though so maybe I'll get lucky and finish off this pesky nickel set.

Yes, shame you didn't grab all those silvers before they got boxed. But still you had a great number there in the boxes you did get.

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I thought the dimes were coming awefully easy this year, now I know why- Thanks LOL. Hope you find your '39D but its still just a nickel LOL. That good batch of boxes really boosted Oct dime totals, got 147. Funny thing is I always said when I got my Roo book filled I was gonna quit the dam thangs, well a month ago I finally found the last one (took 23 mos) but since I was in a habit I continued somewhat. Then a score like that and I just can't quit, maybe I'll get 500 for the Year- new goal. BTW book #2 has 3 vacancies. HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread